Becker’s ASC Review: Vantage EyeCare adds 3 groups, surpassing 100 providers — 5 highlights
November 30, 2018
Philadelphia-based Vantage EyeCare added three physician groups to its roster of divisions.
Here's what you should know:
- The following two groups will become Vantage EyeCare divisions Jan. 1, 2019.
- Horizon Eye Care, with New Jersey offices in Cape May, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Manahawkin, Margate and Ocean City
- Kay, Tabas, Niknam, DiDomenico Ophthalmology Associates, with offices in Bala Cynwyd, Penn., and Philadelphia
- Lansdale, Penn.-based Ophthalmic Associates will become a division Feb. 1, 2019.
- The new divisions build on three previously announced group additions.
- Vantage EyeCare was launched this year as the largest private ophthalmology practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- The practice originally comprised 45 providers, 25 service locations and 300 employees. It has grown to include 107 providers, 45 service locations and 700 support staff members.
To read the full article, please click here.