Bruce I. Stark, MD
Trained and board-certified as a comprehensive ophthalmologist, Dr. Bruce Stark is knowledgeable in the treatment of ocular disease, including glaucoma, dry eye, and retinal tears. He is highly experienced in diabetic eye disease and, at Chester County Eye Care’s office locations, uses advanced diagnostic equipment and treatment procedures. In addition to diabetic eye care, Dr. Stark also specializes in oculoplastics. He has performed over 2500 blepharoplasties and focuses on the treatment of chalazia and removal of eyelid lesions. He also currently acts as the Medical Director for the Center for Rejuvenations at Chester County Eye Care.
Dr. Stark received his medical degree from the University of Michigan, and after an internal medicine internship at Long Island Jewish Hospital, he completed his ophthalmology residency at Wills Eye Hospital. Throughout his career, he has received numerous accolades and now holds the esteemed position of Division Chief of Ophthalmology at Chester County Hospital.
- Bachelor's Degree from Brandeis University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from University of Michigan
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Long Island Jewish Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency at Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Division Chief of Ophthalmology at Chester County Hospital
- Attending Surgeon at the Chester County Hospital
- Cataract and Primary Eye Care Physician at Wills Eye Hospital
- Clinical Instructor of Wills Eye Hospital residency program
- “Top Doctor” in Philadelphia magazine
- “Top Doctor” in Main Line Today magazine
- Member of the Botox® and Juvéderm™ Cosmetic Physicians Network