Damon B. Chandler, MD
Dr. Chandler performs cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries around the eyes and on the face. He specializes in eyelid rejuvenation surgery, midface sculpting, brow lifting, BOTOX® and facial fillers, cosmetic lesion removal, reconstruction of the eyelids and face following skin cancer, trauma or scarring, and other related procedures.
After graduating from Duke University cum laude with a degree in Renaissance Literature, Dr. Chandler attended Duke University School of Medicine. Dr. Chandler completed a surgical internship at Harvard’s world-renowned Massachusetts General Hospital and furthered his training with a residency and fellowship in oculofacial surgery at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Chandler is a Clinical Associate at the University of Pennsylvania and is active in teaching and training new doctors.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Duke University, cum laude
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Duke University School of Medicine
- Surgical Internship at Harvard - Massachusetts General Hospital
- OculoFacial Surgery Residency at University of Pennsylvania
- OculoFacial Surgery Fellowship at University of Pennsylvania
Positions & Distinctions
- Clinical Associate at the University of Pennsylvania