Emily A. DeCarlo, MD
Dr. Emily DeCarlo's expertise lies in pediatric and comprehensive ophthalmology, though she sees patients of all ages to treat a variety of visual and eye muscle disorders. She has been a part of Tri-County Eye Physicians and Surgeons since 2010.
In 2005, Dr. DeCarlo received her Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, followed by a residency at the prestigious Wills Eye Institute. There, she served as chief resident. A year later she began a fellowship at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics from Haverford College
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency at Wills Eye Institute
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Fellowship at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Positions & Distinctions
- Chief Resident at Wills Eye Institute, 2009