Gregory W. Oldham, MD
Dr. Gregory Oldham, a board-certified ophthalmologist at Chester County Eye Care, specializes in diagnosing and treating glaucoma and cataracts. He utilizes advanced surgical procedures when managing glaucoma, including trabeculectomy, tube shunt surgery, laser trabeculoplasty, and minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries (MIGS). He has extensive experience with advanced cataract surgery and utilizes state of the art equipment, including femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery. Additionally, Dr. Oldham has expertise that encompasses a wide array of eye diseases including diabetic eye disease, dry eye, and retinal diseases.
To begin his medical education, Dr. Oldham obtained his Doctor of Medicine degree from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. He completed his ophthalmology residency at The Krieger Eye Institute in Baltimore, and continued on to a glaucoma fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Currently, as one of Chester County’s expert ophthalmologists, he serves as Attending Surgeon at both Jennersville Hospital and Chester County Hospital.
With ongoing advancements being made in the field of ophthalmology, Dr. Oldham realizes the importance of continued education and clinical research, and he has been a contributor in both glaucoma and retinal disease studies in his career.
- Bachelor's Degree from Bucknell University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Ophthalmology Residency at The Krieger Eye Institute at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Glaucoma Fellowship at Cullen Eye Institute at Baylor College of Medicine
Positions & Distinctions
- Attending surgeon at Jennersville Hospital
- Attending surgeon at Chester County Hospital
- Member of American Glaucoma Society
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Chief Resident of Ophthalmology at The Krieger Eye Institute at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Clerkship High Honors at Jefferson Medical College