Jasmeeta Patel, MD
Dr. Jasmeeta Patel graduated Summa Cum Laude from Temple University with a bachelor's degree in Biology and a minor in Healthcare Systems Management. She then attended Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine where she graduated with her Doctor of Medicine degree. Following medical school, she completed a preliminary year in internal medicine through Lankenau Medical Center and then entered an ophthalmology residency through Temple University Hospital.
Dr. Patel has been published in multiple peer-reviewed publications for her research. She is currently an ophthalmologist at Eye Associates of Bucks County practicing comprehensive eye care.
- Bachelor's Degree from Temple University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Preliminary year in Internal Medicine at Lankenau Medical Center
- Residency in Ophthalmology at Temple University Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Society of Corneal and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Hy Berman Memorial Scholarship Award, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Elizabeth C. Kind Scholar, Philadelphia Retina Endowment Fund
- William H. Annesley, Philadelphia Retina Endowment Fund