Jeffrey A. Gordon, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon has built his career in ophthalmology in the Philadelphia area, having graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with honors and going on to complete his Doctor of Medicine degree at UPenn's School of Medicine. After an internship in internal medicine at the Pennsylvania Hospital, Dr. Gordon was accepted into the competitive residency program in ophthalmology at the Scheie Eye Institute. There, he served as chief resident while also completing a glaucoma fellowship, where he was heavily involved in research for studies targeting ocular hypertension and collaborative glaucoma treatment.
For over twenty years, Dr. Gordon has been seeing patients at Tri-County Eye Physicians and Surgeons for comprehensive eyecare and cataracts, as well as eye diseases such as glaucoma. In his long career, Dr. Gordon has served as Medical Director of the Tri-County Surgery Center and President of the Philadelphia Ophthalmic Club. Presently, Dr. Gordon holds memberships with the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and the Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Pennsylvania Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency at the Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Director of Tri-County Surgery Center
- Secretary/Treasurer and President of the Philadelphia Ophthalmic Club