Jessica Prince Wolfish, MD
Dr. Jessica Prince Wolfish graduated magna cum laude from Washington University in St. Louis, and then received her Doctor of Medicine degree with the Dean's Recognition Award from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. After a year of internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital, Dr. Prince completed her ophthalmology residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She then received her fellowship training in Cornea and Refractive Surgery at the esteemed Wills Eye Hospital.
At Tri-County Eye, Dr. Prince specializes in comprehensive ophthalmology, corneal diseases and cataracts. She performed cataract refractive surgeries, including glaucoma surgeries and procedures (iStents and laser for elevated eye pressure). She is an active participant with both the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Women in Ophthalmology.
On top of patients in the Philadelphia area, Dr. Prince has also done charity work abroad, having accompanied her father, Dr. Richard Prince, on a surgical mission to Ghana through the organization Unite for Sight.
Dr. Prince is truly fulfilling her lifelong dream working side-by-side with the “original!” Dr. Richard Prince, and the other wonderful people she considers family at Tri-County Eye. Dr. Prince married her college sweetheart in 2010. They have two sons, Jake and Ben, and most enjoy time as a family.
- Bachelor's Degree from Washington University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Albert Einstein Medical College
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Board Certified from the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of Women in Ophthalmology