Katie E. Schrack, MD
Board certified and fellowship trained, Dr. Katie Schrack brings her expertise in comprehensive eyecare, cataracts, and corneal diseases to Ophthalmic Partners. She attended medical school at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and completed a transitional medicine internship at Crozer Chester Medical Center, during which she was recognized as Intern of the Year. She then went on to complete an ophthalmology residency at Temple University Hospital, serving as Chief Resident. Subsequently, she trained under Ophthalmic Partners' own Dr. Brandon Ayres and Dr. Irving Raber at Wills Eye Hospital for a fellowship in cornea and the anterior segment before joining Ophthalmic Partners full time.
Dr. Schrack is also heavily involved in medical education, lecturing and training young ophthalmic physicians and surgeons at Jefferson Medical College and Temple University Hospital.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Lafayette College
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Jefferson Medical College
- Internship at Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Ophthalmology Residency at Temple University Hospital
- Cornea and Anterior Segment Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital
Positions & Distinctions
- Staff Member at Jefferson Medical College
- South Jersey Magazine Top Physician, 2018