Paul Keenan Jr., MD
After earning a bachelor’s degree in biology from Villanova University, Dr. Keenan attended Georgetown University School of Medicine. Upon graduation, he completed his internship at the Wilmington Medical Center in Delaware.
He served in the United States Navy Medical Corps/United States Marine Corps for three years as a Lieutenant Commander attached as a Regimental Surgeon with the 2nd Marine Division. With his military background and his passion for emergency medicine, Dr. Keenan practiced as a member of Emergency Medical Associates at Taylor Hospital/Crozer-Chester Medical Center for two years after his service in the military.
Dr. Keenan completed his ophthalmology residency at The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center and a cornea and external disease fellowship with University Ophthalmic Consultants of Washington in Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Villanova University
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship at the Wilmington Medical Center
Ophthalmology Residency at The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
- Cornea and External Disease Fellowship with University Ophthalmic Consultants of Washington in Washington, DC
Positions & Distinctions
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology