Victoria Ries, OD
Victoria Ries, O.D. attended the University of Pittsburgh where she earned her Bachelor of Science and Philosophy degree and graduated from the Honors College, Summa Cum Laude. After receiving her undergraduate degree, she went on to attend the New England College of Optometry where she was inducted into the Optometric honors society of Beta Sigma Kappa. During her years at New England College of Optometry she also completed internships at Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and the Providence Veterans Affairs Medical Center. After graduation, she completed an Optometric residency at the Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Dr. Ries has worked at an ophthalmology practice is southern New Jersey where she practiced primary care optometry, managing ocular pathology, performing low vision exams, co-managing post-operative cataract patients, and providing specialty contact lens fittings. She currently sees patients with Eye Associates of Bucks County.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Pittsburgh
- Doctor of Optometry Degree from New England College of Optometry
- Internship in Optometry at Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Providence Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Optometric Residency at Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of Beta Sigma Kappa Honors Society
- Member of American Optometric Association